Monday, October 26, 2009
Another day
Just spent another eventful morning at Brook Army Medical Center. Here in San Antonio, the weather is cold and rainy; and it is wrecking havoc on my leg. Just in case anyone was wondering, I have had a broken leg for the past 14 months and on cold and rainy days it hurts like the devil. The doc's are going to put an internal fixator or plates in place in Jan. and if the there is no change by June of 2010 the they will have to amputate the lower portion of the leg and then you can just call me stumpy. My wife calls me the Gimp right now I'm sure she will come up with another one if they take the leg. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Todd,
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear about your leg. You live in my dream state,so that makes you lucky in my book. I love Texas. My husband is from there so all his family still lives there and we visit quite often. It just feels so different then where I am from. Is your broken leg work related. Hope it all works out for you. Tammy
I am so sorry to hear about your leg Todd...How did you brake your leg? If you don't mind me asking...
ReplyDelete