I have a felling that when it comes time for me to start my finial project, I think I will do it on below knee amputation verses above the knee. Due to the simple fact, that I might have to have a below the knee done in June of 2010. Not something that I want to happen but if has to be done then so be it. I am giving my doc's all the time they need and do what treatments they think are best for me, before we have to travel down that road.
I have a felling that when it comes time for me to start my finial project, I think I will do it on below knee amputation verses above the knee. Due to the simple fact, that I might have to have a below the knee done in June of 2010. Not something that I want to happen but if has to be done then so be it. I am giving my doc's all the time they need and do what treatments they think are best for me, before we have to travel down that road.
ReplyDelete