I think for my finial project I will do my paper on below the knee amputatuion verses above the knee. This is something that I might have tp face in June of 2010. I am giving my doc all the time he needs to try different treatments, and then we will talk about amputating the lower leg. I have done some research on this already in order to get my self preped for this out come. If it happenes so be it, if not then all the better. The orginal equipment is best but the spare parts now a days are great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Todd,
ReplyDeleteI wish I could say that I am as far along with my thoughts on the original project. I have done three different papers in the past for this type of class but none of them have had to be this in depth.
I think that you should go for it and write about something that you already know. I cant hurt anything to ace the paper. I do agree with you that the things they are doing with prostcits is great and heres hoping that you make out well this week and you dont have to lose any of your vital parts.
Sherry W
Hey Todd...
ReplyDeleteI really find your topic to be quite interesting. It's very unfortunate that you may have to face this type of decision, but I think it's great that you're doing the research on it and using it as your final project. It's good to see someone else doing their project on something that is personal to them. I've chosen to do mine on prescription drug abuse in america. Haven't quite narrowed it down to a demographic yet, but I'm hoping the research I need to read will help me in that department. Good luck!
~Hollie