Plagiarism is one thing I don't think I have done on purpose, which I don't think any of us do. I have never had anything plagiarized, never been that important. None of my co-works have used any of my material with out me knowing it. If I knew of anyone that did plagiarize something then it would have to be reported so some one in charge. What ever you do don't use someone elses work without giving proper credit. Citing our work is very important this way we give credit where credit is due. So watch what you do and make sure you cite and cite correctly.
Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello! I agree! I have never done it either and I try not to do it but sometimes it's hard to put it into different words. It's almost like a brain fart!!
ReplyDeleteAlicia, I hate those nasty brain farts. Most of the time I will read something and do everything I can to put it in my own words without taking away what the author was saying. Good luck
ReplyDelete